ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI

Go down 
+6
XtremeStang
trc98gt
SVT281wKB
USMC500
irishpwr46
NASTNASO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Empty
PostSubject: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Post here each week for the Sunday meet at Captree/OBI mornings

Location will change check here for updates

This meet has continued straight through the winter so get up early and head out.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:08 pm

anybody going tommorrow? 3/22
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey steve me and Dad want to go cause its gonna be nice.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm

I will be in attendance gotta get out a little bit. Dimitri and Evan are going as well. All the east end boys are going out to.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm in meeting at STS belmore7:15 leave 7:30
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 pm

In
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Sunday April 5th is gonna be real nice so let's hit up Captree before we go to lunch at the Spare Rib
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

In for 4/5 and spare rib too!!!.Lets make this guys Post up if you plan on coming out.The western Nassau guys meet at STS bellmore 7:15-7:30 .To whom it may concern we will wait till 7;30 lol

Last edited by leftygt281 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Right on Tony. You know I have never been a big fan of Eric's sigs but yours look awesome.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Thanks Ryan,If I knew how to do this I'd make nice one for self but,..I did take the photoLOL.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Just remember it's the car that makes the picture not the background.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 pm

We are in see you at 7ish
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 pm

im in. tom ill call you later this evening about meeting up. im gonna give pete a shout as well.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:30 pm

See you guys sunday!
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Easter sunday at captree   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Hey guys is anyone going
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:03 pm

I heard a bunch of them are going Tom not sure if I'm gonna make it tommorow.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm in STS 7:00am Or where I'm down just post up where andI'll be there.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Tony if I can make it I'll call you in the morning.
Back to top Go down
GTsurvivor

PostSubject: Sunday OBI 5/31   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:32 am

The wife and I got a chance to go to the newly opened OBI yesterday. We got there "a little late"... 7:15, and it was packed. We found a spot as a driver pulled out in front of us. Cars were parked everywhere and as we were leaving, troopers were moving people off the grass on the highway. The place was nuts....ah, summer.

I had the good fortune to meet club members Gene, Tony and Chris. We spoke for a while and discussed the upcoming Lucas Ford show in Southhold on the 14th.

I've been there before and I will definitely try to make that one. Here's hoping the weather holds.

Cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey Joe,
It was nice talking with you and your wife. Look forward to meeting you in the future and going to some meets and shows.
Chris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Captree   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey Joe it was nice to put a face to the car noticed it on the way in and thought what a clean fox ,June 14th alot of vthe guys are going to the Mustangs limited show in Connecticut but will see ya at some of the other meets.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 am

Anybody heading over there tomorrow? My dad and I will be leaving our house around 6:15. Hope to see some of you guys there. If anybody is meeting up let me know.
Chris
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:39 pm

im heading down there.leaving commack about 6 am.see you there
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Meet at 6AM at STS...Sunrise Highway to head out to OBIs!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

anyone going out for it this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI   SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUNDAYS CAPTREE/OBI
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next