ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW

Go down 
+3
trc98gt
SVT281wKB
NASTNASO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Empty
PostSubject: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 pm

69 HAZEL ST
HICKSVILLE, NY

9AM-4PM

I have arranged with TIm to have us all parked on the grass across from the main parking lot as apposed to being parked up and down the streets. Show is free and will have food and half dressed girls walking around to take pictures. Should be a lot of fun for us. Meeting spots will be decided as the show gets closer.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I would like to go to this especially that we hardly ever do anything on saturdays,so I'm in for this one.
Let's make it unanimous,since Ryan got us a good spot and all.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 am

I don't foresee any problem making it, being that it's so close.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 am

Defensive driving course FTL. Have fun guys.
Later
Chris
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 pm

It has been rescheduled for June 27th so I will definately be in as well as my dad with his Chevelle.
Hey Ryan do you think there will be room for us? Do you still have those spots reserved for the club?
Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Yup Chris everything will still be as arranged and will be room for you guys. I wont be able to make next week since I'll be in the Bahamas but I will have Tom make contact and make sure things go off without a problem. Have fun guys
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 pm

1Fastfox wrote:
It has been rescheduled for June 27th so I will definately be in as well as my dad with his Chevelle.
Hey Ryan do you think there will be room for us? Do you still have those spots reserved for the club?
Thanks,
Chris
Hey Chris with the freakinrain forcast I don't think this is going to happen but call me and maybe if things change we can make a day of it with Gene and Tom C and maybe Mike I'll check with Gene in AM
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Hey Tony, you mean for next weekend right? Is the weather looking crappy for next weekend to?
Later
Chris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey Chris The weather for Saturday 6/27 is lookin good and in the 80's as well maybe we could make some plans for saturday or see if something is going on.This effen weather for this week looks to be crappy for the entire week.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:20 pm

There is another show this weekend.

https://aamny.forumotion.com/upcoming-shows-f14/jun-28th-gold-coast-cruisers-car-show-t263.htm

JUN 28TH GOLD COAST CRUISERS CAR SHOW
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Is anybody still interested in checking out the automat show? Unfortunately I can't make the sunday show due to prior engagement. I will still make the morning run to OBI, but I have to be back by 12:00. Hopefully we can get a few guys over to the automat show.
Let me know.
Chris
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

i want to go to this.what are the plans for club parking?
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:21 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
i want to go to this.what are the plans for club parking?
Sat. June 27th, 2009, 8am-2pm

http://www.autointeriors.biz/AutoMat_Show/AutoMat_Show.html

Ryan is MIA, I believe that there some arrangement with Automat as far as parking.
I wasn’t planning on going to this one because I have something going on in the evening.
Yet I may change my mind at the last minute, and go for a little while.
I don’t like doing 2 shows in one weekend; it takes too much time away from my family.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:35 pm

i agree with family time,but after all this rain..........2 nice days for car shows is like hitting the lottery....lol.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm

We are in for Both shows I agree with family time but thats why i bring my dad
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Let's try to make one of these shows happen maybe we can get Lou involved and get some of the eastside boys involved..
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 am

Are we going to meet up earlier to cruise in together? Maybe we can meet at Tri county and cruie in from there.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:26 am

1Fastfox wrote:
Are we going to meet up earlier to cruise in together? Maybe we can meet at Tri county and cruie in from there.
Later Chris

It sounds like a plain, now just pick a time. I can meet Queens members at the Seacrest diner. We just need a time.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 am

Since it start at 8:00 I thought maybe we should get there by the latest 7:30. Its about 15 min from Tri county flee market so if we meet up at like 7:00 and leave by 7:15 that should give us more than enough time. Let me know if this is a good idea.
Chris
Back to top Go down
07 bossgt

07 bossgt

PostSubject: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:35 pm

yea im not gonna make it i have to work
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:37 pm

For those who want to go, we will be meeting at tri county at 7:15 and we will be leaving by 7:30. Its about a 15 min ride. Hope to see some of you guys there.
http://www.autointeriors.biz/AutoMat_Show/AutoMat_Show.html
Chris
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 7:32 am

Its on , see you guys at tri county at 7:15.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW   JUN 20TH AUTOMAT INTERIOR CAR SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1