ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saying Hello to Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grabberpony

Saying Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Hello Everyone, My name is Bill, I joined today At the St. Patricks School. I have owned 3 Mustangs in the past 5 Years.
Started out with a 04 GT Conv. Screaming Yellow (40th Anniversary)
then I purchased a 07 GT Coupe Grabber Orange, only one left on island in 07. Went to St Patricks Car show and saw a Glass roof.
Spoke to the owner to find out it was aftermarket. Little scared of having someone cut my roof. Bored one day stopped at Northport Ford to look at Mustangs to find that Glass Roof has become a factory option. Had to have it!!! Did a search and found one in Milford Conn. Northport transported to their Dealership and I purchased it (45th Anniversary).My wife (Donna)drives the car 99% of the time.
Phil & Peggy (NavyBlue)turned me on to the club...
Looking foward to other meets.

Bill
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:08 pm

hey bill
welcome aboard and glad to have you
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 pm

It's great to have you onboard Bill. Car looks great. I'm sure we'll see you around soon.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 am

Bill welcome aboard, it was so nice chatting with you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 am

cheers cheers cheers Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to Everyone   Saying Hello to Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello to Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEW FORUM MEMBER INTRODUCTION-
Jump to: