ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a new member saying hi to everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stang14

a new member saying hi to everyone Empty
PostSubject: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:49 am

hi everyone, my name is pete and i met a couple of guys at the bar beach car show. im looking forward to joining your club and joining in the festiveties. i have a 1981 5.0 t top hatch, painted calypso corral green. i also am in the process of restomoding my 1969 fastback, with a 429 and 5 speed with a 9 inch rear. i live in queens
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 am

Welcome Pete we would love to have you onboard. Feel free to fill out the application on the main page and we can make the necessary arrangements to get you all setup. Post some pics of the car when you get the chance to.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 am

Welcome Pete, glad to see you made it over to the forum. Like Ryan said fill out and print the application, or fill it out and click submit.
Either way, keep tabs on all the meets so we can catch up and finalize all the small details. Its going to be a great 2009 I’m happy your going be apart of it. Tom
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:18 am

Welcome to the Family and hope to see you at all or most of our get togethers
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 pm

hey pete, thanks for checkin out the site. our next big get together should be this coming sunday. we have a cruise to greenport. im sure a couple of the guys will also be heading to belmore on friday night if you want to stop by there
Steve
Back to top Go down
stang14

PostSubject: thanks guys   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:01 pm

just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome. this weekend i have to attend my nephews communion, so im gonna miss out on claudios. would love to have gone with you guys, been there before its a good restaurant, hope youll be doing that trip again. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new member saying hi to everyone   a new member saying hi to everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new member saying hi to everyone
Page 1 of 1