ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anything new

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

anything new Empty
PostSubject: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm

hey. i was just wondering what is everyone doing this week? i know belmont car show is this weekend.but there is bald hill today ...tues.anyone going?the forum has been quiet.post up....write something.where is everyone?......just thought i would put my 2 cents in. steve
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Steve, yes the Belmont show is this weekend we will be meeting at the Seacrest Diner on Glen Cove Road, Sunday 7-7:30. I will be making a formal announcement later on today. Yes we have been a little relaxed about posting current events. As I can tell there is more than one activity going on in a single evening. It’s hard to commit to one event without changing your mind at the last minute. I think that’s way we haven’t seen too many members posting. I feel members should share telephone numbers with other members. Steve the next time I see you we will need to exchange cell phone numbers, just remind me. There are two constants, one being Bellmore train station on Friday nights and the other is OBI on Sunday morning. We should be posting those events also. I would like to have a positive showing of members for this up and coming show. We need to show every one that we are united as a car club. Tom
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 pm

I really wish I would be around this weekend but as usual this new job thing has really got me beaten down these first couple of months. It's tough being a boss you know. I hope you guys keep on moving forward with club acitivities and keep me in the loop while I'm traveling if anything get astray. Tom I did get your text and have the shirts being placed on order soon so we should be up and running on that porch soon. Good luck to everyone at the show I'm sure you will all clean up at that place. We will be having a board meeting up and coming soon as I figure what my schedule is looking like.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Ryan, give Sticker Steve my phone number and I will make some arrangements to pick up the shirts.
If I have to lay out the money I won’t have a problem doing so. Just let me know if I need to. See you soon. Tom
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm

get some buisness cards as well. and ryan, i got your sticker i just have to get it to you. gimme a shout one day.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Sounds good Guys. Tom I'll givr him a call tonight to work something out. I'm gonna be gone tommorow morning till Friday night so I'm hoping if you guys want we can make up some sort of board meeting next weekend. Maybe Sunday after captree if there are no shows that weekend. I will call Al at the Spare Rib and see if he can get us in there next weekend. Talk to you guys soon I will have my phone and reception for the majority of the trip so feel free to drop me a line. I should also be able to get online if things work out to.

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anything new Empty
PostSubject: Re: anything new   anything new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anything new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: