ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey its me and yea im gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
07 bossgt

07 bossgt

hey its me and yea im gone Empty
PostSubject: hey its me and yea im gone   hey its me and yea im gone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Yea so im offically in Bamma its pretty cool here sorry i didnt get to say goodbye to all in person but ill be visting from time to time cya u all later P.S. its been fun
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: hey its me and yea im gone   hey its me and yea im gone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 am

Frank the very best of luck to you, your wife and baby. You will be missed. I hope all went well with the transition (no mishaps along the way). Maybe one day when our club finally finds its true direction, we can develop clubs in other states. Than you can be its chartered President. Frank, please keep in touch from time to time on any new developments like (new babies, and other big events). Remember once you are a member of All American Mustangs of NY, you are always a member. Peace and love, your V.P.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: hey its me and yea im gone   hey its me and yea im gone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

+1 what he said^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey its me and yea im gone   hey its me and yea im gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey its me and yea im gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: