ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
bluemustang57
trc98gt
NASTNASO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am

The little one has arrived. 8.6lbs and 20" long. Perfectlly healthy and ready to come home. He'll be around to meet everyone soon.

Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Img1269979213798
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:02 am

Congratulations! We have a new member in the club. Did you pick out the color of his Mustang yet?
At 20 inches long, he can almost reach the pedals. What’s the baby’s name?

Last edited by trc98gt on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:02 am

thats great news!! congratulations
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 am

Thanks guys. Matthew is most likely coming home today Vanessa did awesome they are letting her go after only two days in there after having the c-section, she is amazing. He will be checking out mustangs with me all week so I can make sure he gets what he wants. LOL
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:51 am

Congrats Ryan and Vanessa on the Birth of your son Matthew.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

CONNGRATULATIONS!!!
all the best to you guys
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Ryan,

Congrad's on the birth of your son. Hope to see him at the shows this year.

- Rob
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: MATHEW   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:20 am

Hey Ryan BIG Congrats to U and Vanessa,I send all my heart felt feelings to Vanessa and you .I remember my first and how awesome it felt,I sincerely wish you 2 all the best.
Sincerely Your friend & Mustang club Brother TonyGonzo!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!   Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Definately the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1