ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get this Bs..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOSTN91

BOOSTN91

Get this Bs.......... Empty
PostSubject: Get this Bs..........   Get this Bs.......... Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:48 am

So I get an email from a friend about a rally that they are doing tomorrow from Oakdale to the Hamptons and back. A total of 150 miles. The event is a charity event to raise money for Autism. It is being held by some exotic rally org. I had to go online and sign up and the fee to do this is 120 which would go to the charity. I saw that there were alot of ferrari, lambo, porsche, vette, mustangs, etc that registered. So this morning i get an email from the guy that is incharge and he tells me that my car was denied because it didnt meet there qualifications.
How the **** do you deny someone who wants to contribute to a good cause.....

Here is the link if you want to check it out...
http://exoticsrally.com/events.cfm?eventid=16
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: Get this Bs..........   Get this Bs.......... Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:39 am

What a bunch of stuck up DOUCH BAGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Get this Bs..........   Get this Bs.......... Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Get out in front of them where 27 goes 1 lane and do 20 mph with a nice message on the rear window..should about get the last laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get this Bs..........   Get this Bs.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get this Bs..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: