ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S&K Car Show & Drag Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

S&K Car Show & Drag Event Empty
PostSubject: S&K Car Show & Drag Event   S&K Car Show & Drag Event Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 pm

http://campaign.constantcontact.com/render?v=001FxA2hImTfo0pCjaLmh8LeZZrKGpf3-j5IcG99BOQYrVgkr2BP03K29w9KmooZPaUqhrtmRp_6zKbTFax-B_vCTKKLZU48v7DJDMzzq0CW58%3D
This Might be fun for us if we go as a group and we show or race our cars.For you guys tired of the same shows a chance to see if your car really outshines the rest..
Back to top Go down
replayma

PostSubject: Re: S&K Car Show & Drag Event   S&K Car Show & Drag Event Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm

I just went on the S&K's website to get more info....and they posted, "the event has been cancelled until further notice."
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: S&K Car Show & Drag Event   S&K Car Show & Drag Event Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 am

replayma wrote:
I just went on the S&K's website to get more info....and they posted, "the event has been cancelled until further notice."
Gotta check it out was lookin forward to this,I will contact S&K direct and post up my findings...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S&K Car Show & Drag Event   S&K Car Show & Drag Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S&K Car Show & Drag Event
Page 1 of 1