ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sun.aug.1 car shows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

sun.aug.1 car shows Empty
PostSubject: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 pm

so what do you want to do?..................flowerfields car show or bald hill car show or something else. i'm posting this so we can post up early,and voice our opinions on what everyone wants to do. i'm good with either one.anyone else have thoughts?lets hear from everyone.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

steve.... r u going to american muscle? register up !! i dont know re 8/1/2010, i might not be able to do either.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 pm

anybody want to do anything tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:45 pm

i just wanted to say........we had a great day at flowerfeilds today.congrats to all the trophy winners.the cars looked great and we had a nice display of mustangs.again great day and congrats to everyone
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:49 pm

I was the biggest winner of all. I paid $7.00 to get in, and I got to hang out with my friends.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Glad to hear everybody had a great time. I always miss the great shows. Anybody have any pics? Who took home the trophies?
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sun.aug.1 car shows   sun.aug.1 car shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sun.aug.1 car shows
Page 1 of 1