ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tooooo quiet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 pm

kinda quiet on here lately. how's everyone doing?. any new mods going in or on your cars over the winter?
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm

just got an x pipe im gonna install soon. thinking of getting the pype bombs also. got the rims i finally wanted too. and a set of rims with drag radials and new tires on front for 200
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 pm

what rims did you get? also you should try to come out next sunday for breakfast. we had a good turnout today.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am

irishpwr46 wrote:
just got an x pipe im gonna install soon. thinking of getting the pype bombs also. got the rims i finally wanted too. and a set of rims with drag radials and new tires on front for 200

Call me I have a set of pype bombs
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
what rims did you get? also you should try to come out next sunday for breakfast. we had a good turnout today.

im gonna try to get out there soon, and i got the fr500s that lou had on his fox

XtremeStang wrote:
irishpwr46 wrote:

ill call you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:25 pm

irishpwr46 wrote:
bluemustang57 wrote:

im gonna try to get out there soon, and i got the fr500s that lou had on his fox

XtremeStang wrote:
irishpwr46 wrote:

ill call you tomorrow

irish...wzup...pype bombs with an x pipe ??? i thought u were trying to keep it quiet because of the neighbors?
those are the rims the lou got from black cobra anthony ?? so what did loe get now??
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

XtremeStang wrote:
irishpwr46 wrote:

Damn Lou U just put those on,gonna get rid of already,(lol).Hey Steve drag radials,looks like UR gonna be comin out strong this year,Let's try to get all together for opening day would be great20 30 of us RACING.Ewww Weee
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:36 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
kinda quiet on here lately. how's everyone doing?. any new mods going in or on your cars over the winter?

It's always Quiet Our Club walks soft but carries a big stick~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tooooo quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: tooooo quiet   tooooo quiet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tooooo quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: