ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STILL ALIVE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

STILL ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: STILL ALIVE!!!   STILL ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 pm

In case anyone thought that I had officially fallen off the face of the earth you were very close. It has been a long time and I miss all of you guys.

For an update for thoae interested family life is still going good and as usual nothing but crazy things happen to us. Vanessa broke her leg last month and is now all wheel chaired up for another month or so, and we are expecting another little treasure to show up around beginning of September, hoping for a girl this time. The lil tank dude is doing great now walking and just being a terror at the young ten month age. Work wise I am still in the CG but did manage to pull out another miracle and am getting restationed at Jones Beach starting this summer. Which means no more boat and alot more home time. I did sell the stang last year but am in the works for something new. Hoping it may come together this summer but more likely than not it wont be ready till next summer. I am currently in Boston until Mar but after that its just a matter of days before better times. Again miss all you guys and hope you're all doing well.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

STILL ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STILL ALIVE!!!   STILL ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm

yo man, hope everything is working out for you. if youre ever down in ny for a weekend give us a shout and come out to breakfast
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

STILL ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STILL ALIVE!!!   STILL ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Definately, I should be back down there in March. Hope all is good Steve.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

STILL ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STILL ALIVE!!!   STILL ALIVE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 am

Well it's good to here from you and sorry to hear about vanessa's leg,send her all my best,your boy is being a boy godbless and congrats on the next babyand lots of luck on getting what you want .see ya soon>.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STILL ALIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STILL ALIVE!!!   STILL ALIVE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STILL ALIVE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: