ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a buddy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jschuman213

jschuman213

Looking for a buddy Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Turns out I was asked to have my car photographed for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine. I set up the day for Sunday July 17th. The person taking the pictures wants to meet at Captree State Park 5am However I also need someone else to come with me as he wants a person to drive his minivan as he takes some moving pictures. So if anyone is interested in attending and helping me out it would be greatly appreciated. The whole thing should take 3hrs but you don't have to get their at 5am as he will take moving pictures at the end around 7am and then after can head over to OBI. thanks...
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:30 pm

so are you saying it starts at 5 am.? i could help with that . i'm always up early anyhow. p.m. me your phone # and i'll send you mine.your cars great and you deserve it.....................steve
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

p.m and phone # sent
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:54 pm

steve certainly is the man....as he is up early and always there to help out cheers
5am is right up his alley.

jeff.....how did you get that opportunity....that sounds great
it must be those nice hood pins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm

had a great time this morning helping with your car getting photographed. hopefully we will see the pics in an issue of the magizine soon........................................steve
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Hope so too
Once again thanks....
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:54 pm

like I said, I was glad to help out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a buddy   Looking for a buddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a buddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: