ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members should update their Avatars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

Members should update their Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Members should update their Avatars   Members should update their Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:26 am

A while back all our avatars were deleted. I think the forum would look nicer everyone had an updated avatar photo, Instead of blank boxes and red X’s. So dig into the photo archives of that big bad-a$$ baby of yours. I’m not talking about the “trunk” you stuff into your pants. I’m talking about your Mustangs. Let’s take back our forum. You see I stuck it to those bastards that were trying to inundate our forum with junk. Show your colors, and have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Members should update their Avatars   Members should update their Avatars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 pm

tom...good to have you back in action,,,,,,,,,but i don't know how to avatar...............
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Members should update their Avatars   Members should update their Avatars Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 am

Steve,
No problem, when I have a little time I will post the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members should update their Avatars   Members should update their Avatars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members should update their Avatars
Page 1 of 1