ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OCC Car Show Pics

Go down 
+4
XtremeStang
1Fastfox
blackjack64
ReplayMan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Awesome day. Here are some pics....video to come soon.

On the road...
OCC Car Show Pics Occ01
OCC Car Show Pics Occ02
OCC Car Show Pics Occ03
OCC Car Show Pics Occ04

We arrive....
OCC Car Show Pics Occ05
OCC Car Show Pics Occ06
OCC Car Show Pics Occ07
OCC Car Show Pics Occ09
OCC Car Show Pics Occ11
OCC Car Show Pics Occ10
OCC Car Show Pics Occ12
OCC Car Show Pics Occ13
OCC Car Show Pics Occ14
OCC Car Show Pics Occ15
OCC Car Show Pics Occ16
OCC Car Show Pics Occ17
OCC Car Show Pics Occ18
OCC Car Show Pics Occ19
OCC Car Show Pics Occ20
OCC Car Show Pics Occ21
OCC Car Show Pics Occ22

We sweep the awards...
OCC Car Show Pics Occ23
OCC Car Show Pics Occ24
OCC Car Show Pics Occ25
OCC Car Show Pics Occ26
OCC Car Show Pics Occ27
Back to top Go down
blackjack64

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 am

Great pics from a great day! Nice to see all the old faces and meet some new ones. Congrats to all the winners.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:44 am

Great pics Kevin,
Congrats to all the winners cheers
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:41 am

Great pictures and congrats to all the winners! Great showing guys!!
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 am

Great pictures! I have a question, about the posted the car show pic’s. Did you link them in through a service like Photobucket, or another similar service? If they weren’t, and were posted right to the website as a copy and paste file, the big “jpeg” files use up the sites bandwidth. If you didn’t use a photo upload service. Please follow the link below to a quick tutorial about adding pictures to the forum https://aamny.forumotion.com/t504-help-posting-pix

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 am

No, they are posted on Image Shack...a free hosting service and linked to them. Free up to a certain limit, of course. I am not using the site.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:32 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

trc98gt wrote:
Great pictures! I have a question, about the posted the car show pic’s. Did you link them in through a service like Photobucket, or another similar service? If they weren’t, and were posted right to the website as a copy and paste file, the big “jpeg” files use up the sites bandwidth. If you didn’t use a photo upload service. Please follow the link below to a quick tutorial about adding pictures to the forum https://aamny.forumotion.com/t504-help-posting-pix

Thanks,
Tom

what does this all mean ??
everytime i post pics...i do the copy and paste. is this no good ??
i must do the copy and paste wrong...because it takes me a long time.
is there and easier way ??
Back to top Go down
black beauty

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: occ pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:27 pm

These pictures are great thanks for posting them. it was a great day. How can i send them so my son can see them. Thanks Phil
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:09 pm

All my pictures I upload to Image Shack, or you can use Flicker, Photobucket etc.. This way I copy the link from there and paste it on my thread here. That way I am not using the sites bandwidth and I can post them on other sites as well, plus could use larger pics.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:12 pm

black beauty...send him the link to this thread. He can still view it even though he is not a member.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Had a great time with you guys thanks for the pics
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 pm

It would have been better if I had at least one of my cars there. I tell you I had a great time and this is going get better for 2012 bc we are the All American Mustangers of New York, great people = good times!!!
and another thing I vote Kevin to be offical Phoptograper and Video guy!!! That will get you two t shrits, everybody agrees if Kevin accepts .... no pressure at all Kevin.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:04 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:52 pm

XtremeStang wrote:
It would have been better if I had at least one of my cars there. I tell you I had a great time and this is going get better for 2012 bc we are the All American Mustangers of New York, great people = good times!!!
and another thing I vote Kevin to be offical Phoptograper and Video guy!!! That will get you two t shrits, everybody agrees if Kevin accepts .... no pressure at all Kevin.

just a small, quick edit......great people = GREAT times !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OCC Car Show Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Car Show Pics   OCC Car Show Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC Car Show Pics
Page 1 of 1