ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check it outsome bad news

Go down 
+5
Stang 5.0
1Fastfox
black beauty
bluemustang57
SVT281wKB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Check it outsome bad news  Empty
PostSubject: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Hey guys found out today that Lou Pow's Dad passed this morn.Well Lou my deepest sympathy goes out to you and the rest of your Family as well .Your Friend Tony(GONZO)
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm

my thoughts and prayers for you and your family lou.let me know if there is anything you need.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Check out somebadnews   Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Hi Lou Sorry to hear about your dads passing,My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Phil
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Lou
Sorry to hear about the passing of you dad. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

Lou,

I am sorry to here about your dad. You and your family will be in mine and Patty's thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
Rob
Back to top Go down
supersnake

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Sincere condolences Lou to you and your family
Mike
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey Lou was out of town just saw postings wanted to say sorry to hear my thoughts are with you and yours...
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 am

Just caught this post...sorry Lou my condolencses to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:42 am

Lou sorry for your loss,thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check it outsome bad news    Check it outsome bad news  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check it outsome bad news
Page 1 of 1