ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

Anyone have an eaton pulley puller? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?   Anyone have an eaton pulley puller? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 am

Hey gang..I wanted to rebuild the front drive on my supercharger. I think the polished unit I got sat dry for a while, so the front bearing is a bit noisy. Anyone have a pulley puller I can borrow? Trying to avoid paying the shops 50 bucks to do it.

I tried generic pullers in the past but they don't work for eaton.

Hope everyone is doin well!
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?   Anyone have an eaton pulley puller? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

didnt you post and do the same job last year....at this same time ????
cant you wait till after the AHRC show .... last year you didnt bring the cobra, right ??
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?   Anyone have an eaton pulley puller? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Yup....yup...and nope

I already got it off (just the snout) and might just send it along to posi for new bearings. We'll see but the job is minimal compared to last years debacle. I plan to be at the show with the car this year tho. Lookin forward to seeing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?   Anyone have an eaton pulley puller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have an eaton pulley puller?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: