ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

memorial day weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

memorial day weekend Empty
PostSubject: memorial day weekend   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:23 pm

so ,it's finally here.lets see whats going on, anyone want to get together?saturday out at the winery that phil posted? anything sun. or mon. o.b.i. in the morning? what does everyone want to do?post up.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Memorial day Week End   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm

This show is also going on memorial weekend.

27th Sunday Car Show by New York AutoFest Grill 454 88 Veteran's Highway Commack. for Ronald McDonald House Rain date 05/28/12
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: memorial day weekend   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

yes ,i know,maybe worth a look ,but he is not a mustang fan,maybe not worth giviving our money to him without knowing what is done with it. just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re memorial day weekend    memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Sounds good to me i will keep looking for something there is a rain date the following day for wounded warriors just in case
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Memorial day week end   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm

The Beach Hut locations are starting this weekend at Cedar beach with live music each evening Sat and Sun and Monday.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: memorial day weekend   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:39 pm

so, any ideas.weather might be iffy, but i guess we won't know till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: memorial day weekend   memorial day weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:05 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
yes ,i know,maybe worth a look ,but he is not a mustang fan,maybe not worth giviving our money to him without knowing what is done with it. just my thoughts.

yes, i agree.

i believe the shows that are run by "autofest", they take 40% of all entrant and vendor fees.
i understand its his business....but of $20, only $12 goes to the ronald mcdonald house....which is a very good cause. they have helped so many families have housing while their loved one is in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memorial day weekend   memorial day weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

memorial day weekend
Page 1 of 1