ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Empty
PostSubject: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm

SUNDAY July 8th, come down to the Hagerman Fire Department, 510 Oakdale St, East Patchogue, between 10:00am to 5:00pm for the Hotrods Muscle & Import cars show sponsored by Gasoline Alley / Full Throttle Magazine.. Call Lee or Greg at (631) 285-6981 for more
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: July 8 , Hagerman fire dept.   Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 am

Anyone interested in doing this show we are meeting at Dunkin Donuts at 730am on sunrise hwy ,Bohemia.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:52 pm

i'm in. should be a good time.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

shelbee7 wrote:
Anyone interested in doing this show we are meeting at Dunkin Donuts at 730am on sunrise hwy ,Bohemia.

previous post says show starts at 10 am .......isnt 7:30 a little bit early for a patchogue show that starts at 10am ?????
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 pm

o.k. so everyone the show starts at 10, i guess ,but frank and anthony and myself are still meeting at dunkin donuts at 7:30 for coffee and to hang out. anyone interested ,come on down. then we will cruise to the show ,maybe early, but that gives us time to set up and then relax.come on out, we will see ya tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Full Throttle Car Show   Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:37 pm

A couple of the guys called me about start time of full throttle car show the time says on there web site 10am start.But it also says cars have to registar between 6 and 10am The link is full throttle magazine.com/go to where it says calendar. click/ scroll down to where it says Gasoline Car Cruise Calendar the info is there. i will not be able to make it have a great time.
Phil
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 pm

so . come ouit to dunkin donuts early. will be there at 7;15. see ya then
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

black beauty wrote:
A couple of the guys called me about start time of full throttle car show the time says on there web site 10am start.But it also says cars have to registar between 6 and 10am The link is full throttle magazine.com/go to where it says calendar. click/ scroll down to where it says Gasoline Car Cruise Calendar the info is there. i will not be able to make it have a great time.
Phil

thank you phil ... too bad you cant make it. see you soon.
i will meet you guys at 8am....my wife will be done working out at that time.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:31 pm

great day today. and alot of fun and laughs. thanks to kevin for bringing the tent,.
and congrats to the winners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine    Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday July 8 car show/ Full Throttle Magazine
Page 1 of 1