ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas Car Show

Go down 
+11
ReplayMan
dadnpony
bluemustang57
edcebu1978
BlackKnight
superbender
jschuman213
On Edge
shelbee7
black beauty
XtremeStang
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

ok...are we all set. im psyched.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm

slight correction....i think i posted or answered that the meet spot is the park and ride at exit 63.

from the mustang shelby club of li website.....the meet spot is the kmart parking lot.
exit 63 north on the left about 1/4 mile.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 pm

What time at exit 63?
Also Queens and Nassau maybe meet at exit 49 rt 110 park and ride
Then ride to 63
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 am

I'll be at 110 Park & Ride...where is it again? What time?
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:16 pm

why not ALL of aamny just meet at the exit 63 spot versus meeting the shelby club at exit 49 and driving in with them.
from what i understand they are leaving exit 49 at 7:15 to arrive at 63 at 7:45.....then leaving 63 at 8:15 to be at the show at 9pm.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 pm

OK, I'm up for whatever. Better to go all together as a club.

Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 pm

I'll be at kmart 630 sunday morning,see you there
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:54 pm

superbender wrote:
I'll be at kmart 630 sunday morning,see you there

its kmart at exit 63 NOT NOT 6:30am......we should be there around 7:45am.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Exit 63   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi Kevin were is the kmart i only know of the park n ride. Is chris with rousch going.also lets look into the sept 30 show at robert moses that is already posted

Last edited by black beauty on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:45 pm

black beauty wrote:
Hi Kevin were is the kmart i only know of the park n ride. Is chris with rousch going.

kmart is across the street from the park and ride.
i dont know about chris.......youre the entertainment coordinator cheers
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE sunday   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I was just wondering if chris is going or not if he isnt i want to borrow his powersteering cap and brake fluid cap. Mine are on back order till november cheers Also lets look into the sept30 show at robert moses that is already posted
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm

black beauty wrote:
I was just wondering if chris is going or not if he isnt i want to borrow his powersteering cap and brake fluid cap. Mine are on back order till november cheers Also lets look into the sept30 show at robert moses that is already posted

whats the matter with your caps ? do you not have any ?
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 pm

KEVIN just checking to make sure you are paying attention
Back to top Go down
05sonic

05sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:23 pm

im in, i will see u guys at the park and ride around 745
Back to top Go down
05sonic

05sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

sorry kmart..............
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:22 am

I will see you guys at Kmart at 7:30 Smile
Chris
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:27 am

ok
For those fellow Mustang members who live a little more west then exit 63 and would like to meet up and ride together to exit 63 (meeting at Kmart) I will be at that little rest area right at exit 52 on the LIE at 7am I will wait until 7:15am then meet up with everyone else around 7:45am at Kmart
hope to see everyone tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I'll meet up with you there.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm

since i'm back in town i will probably meet you too at 7:15. see ya then
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Long time no see!

I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be coming from a point further east and north than the LIE, so I will so you there or on the road.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas Car Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2