ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank God for Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

Thank God for Friends Empty
PostSubject: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 pm

My house recieved an air mail from a 60ft white oak just before the storm hit longisland it landed on my roof causing significant damage but not severe.I just wanted to thank my friends at AAMNY for there support and concern and kevin for running over with a generator for us we had lights and a much needed shower I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Thanks for all your concern phil
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 pm

phil ...... your my hero cheers
Back to top Go down
supersnake

PostSubject: Re: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey Phil Best to you and the family. We got hit pretty hard in Lloyd Neck Downed trees no power no phone .because of my 4year old we're in the city riding out this latest storm. Good luck with the roof. Mike
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re thank god for friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi Mike glad to hear you are alright i hope your damage is minimal im glad your safe. if you need a warm place to stay come over. That goes for everybody else too
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

black beauty wrote:
Hi Mike glad to hear you are alright i hope your damage is minimal im glad your safe. if you need a warm place to stay come over. That goes for everybody else too

phil.....if i come over, can i hang out with molly.

thats his dog everyone....not his wife Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supersnake

PostSubject: Re: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

Thanks Phil
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Thank god for friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

yes kevin you can sleep with molly and you have to walk her too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God for Friends   Thank God for Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank God for Friends
Page 1 of 1