ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW

Go down 
+5
black beauty
bluemustang57
On Edge
shelbee7
superbender
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shelbee7

shelbee7

Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

I"am meeting saleen FRank at his house then we are meeting Phil at his house then we well meet you guys at D.D. buy 7:15 see you all in the am.( to cold to be camping out with the car top down so I ant camping out anymore.)
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm

shelbee7 wrote:
I"am meeting saleen FRank at his house then we are meeting Phil at his house then we well meet you guys at D.D. buy 7:15 see you all in the am.( to cold to be camping out with the car top down so I ant camping out anymore.)

well, you, frank and phil should all camp out together ..... body heat. Rolling Eyes Embarassed
make room....eric might want to join geek

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm

last show of the year and it looks to be a good one.see everyone in the morning.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:52 pm

wow it was cold today ,but i have to say we had a great club showing. autofest saiad they lost count at 850 cars today and they expected 50,000 dollars should be raised from the cars and other donations for newsday charities to be given to sandy victims cheers cheers .a very good way to end the carshow season. great to see everyone today. cheers
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

wow Very Happy that is just awesome cheers
good seeing everyone .... had a great time.
lots of nice cars.
congrats to frank fazio for the dunkin donuts spectator compliment ...... Wink

.......... now its time for our breakfast meets cheers

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Nice showing today, it was great to see everyone. I got some pics up on this thread...
https://aamny.forumotion.com/t871-ny-autofest-2012-pics#4345
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re hurricane show   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Great show and thanks for the pictures kevin thanks for pulling down my pants in the parking lot class act.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 pm

black beauty wrote:
Great show and thanks for the pictures kevin thanks for pulling down my pants in the parking lot class act.

tell the truth, phil ..... it was a tug of the pants .. not a pull down. i wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re hurricane show    Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 pm

kevin no matter how you look at it my pants were below my waist shame on you for calling me a liar to cover up for your hideous act. there are other people that saw this and agree call it a tug or pull down what guy wood do this in the middle of a parking lot.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

black beauty wrote:
kevin no matter how you look at it my pants were below my waist shame on you for calling me a liar to cover up for your hideous act. there are other people that saw this and agree call it a tug or pull down what guy wood do this in the middle of a parking lot.

phil .... please relax.
who's calling you a liar ??
i apologize if you think me making your pants go below your waist line is a hideous act.
im sorry.
if youre still irrate ... you can call me to further discuss this.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

YOU to know Santa is watching,you dont want coal in your stockings,now hug and make up
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re hurricane show   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Kevin in your previous post you suggested i tell the truth that is calling me a liar. I should know how far my pants went down i had to pick them up. I would not be this upset if it were just a tug as you suggested. I was very embarresed by this.In the future please leave my pants alone no matter what.I accept your apology as superbender suggested its christmas santa is watching i will be asking for a belt this year i will let it go at that.I do not want to discuss this any further its over and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW   Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 25HURRICANE SANDY BENEFIT CAR SHOW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2