ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Jones Beach got hammered. Here are some pics and a video I found.

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile PHOTO_17950093_148597_43389201_ap_730X550
This is Ocean Parkway heading East towards Captree, Gilgo Beach is on the left, the right lane is destroyed and on the right used to be miles of 10' dunes....which are now washed away. You were never able to see the ocean when driving.

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Enhanced-buzz-12892-1351637549-6
Jones Beach Theatre is under water

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Dad7a1ce9065cbf1c9a5814532caefce

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 pm

i dont know what it will take to rebuild down there. i do know that every sunday some guys have been meeting in commack at grill 454. i'm going to check that out sunday.its amazing the damage done from sandy
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:17 pm

kevin.....thanks for sharing.
those pics are insane and so sad to look at ..... jones beach is trashed.
i liked hanging out at captree or obi because of the water.

we should find another water spot ..... babylon, lindenhurst etc ....
i know your saying grill 454 .... but thats just another parking lot.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 am

Hey Guys,
Just to let you know Captree is back open. My dad was down there on Friday with the Chevelle and he says everything looks good down there. I was worried about the roads being full of sand but he said all the roads and parking lot was clear and sand free. Would have liked to have gone down on sunday but I am working today. Have fun.
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Chris thanks for the update,Kevin those pictures so sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile   Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks like we won't have Sunday mornings at Captree for awhile
Page 1 of 1