ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sunday , march 3rd.

Go down 
+3
superbender
shelbee7
bluemustang57
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

sunday , march 3rd. Empty
PostSubject: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:21 pm

it might be that sundays weather might be nice.lets get out with the cars and meet somewhere. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Sounds good hope we can get the cars out maybe Captree first and then breakfest buffet in Bayshore.(sunrise Hwy).
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm

I am up for the buffet.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Wish I could. I will be in Florida for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE SUNDAY   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

ITS POSSIBLE MAYBE JUST BUFFET
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

yyyuuuuppppppppp !!!! keep me in the loop, boyz cheers
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Lucky You Rob in going to flordia how a good time.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

sounds good
sunday 41 and partly sunny
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm

looks like we are finally getting back together.after a few crappy weekends.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:53 pm

OK ...... WHAT TIME ARE WE MEETING ??????

HAS ANYONE CONTACTED THE NASSAU BOYZ ?????
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

thinking about going to the garage in islandia in the morning. 170 bridge street. exit 57. stay on service rd, to moter parkway south. left on bridge rd.this is a car themed breakfast place. about 5 dollars for an egg sandwich and a coffee. or do you want to go to captree ,then the buffet. i'm good with either. post up and let us know.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

What time does it start
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm

I"m in for the garage eatery its starts at 7am. I"ll be there around 730 am.looking to get the car out.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 pm

sounds good to me. keeps things simple this weekend. lets meet up. there is a busy car season ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Will be there around 8:30
See whoever then
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 am

update: i recieved an email that due to the dusting we have the garage will not be open this morning......................so would you still like to meet for breakfast at the buffet about 9 oclock? the roads look ok right now so i'm still taking the car out for a cruise and a bite to eat. whats everyone else thinking?
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:04 am

sounds good to me see you guys at 830am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday , march 3rd.   sunday , march 3rd. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday , march 3rd.
Page 1 of 1