ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

captree reopens there concession

Go down 
+2
GotSVT
black beauty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

captree reopens there concession Empty
PostSubject: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 pm

the concession is back open at captree with a big bang
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Sound good, hopefully this sunday will be a good turnout. I plan together the car out. Not sure if the rest of the nassau crew is willing yet.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 am

good hearing from you mike. hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE CAPTREE   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:31 pm

SUPPOSED TO BE AGOOD DAY SO FAR. KEVIN BRING FLYERS
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE CAPTREE   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 pm

ERIC ARE YOU COMING TO CAPTREE
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Count me in for Sunday. Mike talk to Lou and Gonzo and get them to go to Captree. We will have to take Southern State to get to Captree.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 pm

phil , are you going to make this one?
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am

On Edge wrote:
good hearing from you mike. hope all is well.

Same to you,possibly see you Sunday?

Rob, Louie is on vacation. So it will probably be me,you,gonzo,ant cobra,Paul?,Jeff?

Shoot me a text so we can all meet and cruise over. Can't wait to see new 5.0!
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Rob, i think you have your private messages diasbled. It will not let me send you messages. Pm me back your number.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re captree sunday   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:44 pm

im going weather permitting is frank fazio going to come
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

weather is looking good. see everyone there sunny
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 pm

PHIL my daughter is on a travel volley ball team,sooooo i'll be going to NJ this weekend.see you all soon
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re captree   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Good luck at volleyball hope they win
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:16 am

Weather looking good.Anyone from nassau wanting to meet up. We are meeting at modells in freeport on sunrise.

7:30 am leaving 7:45 to head over to captree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: captree reopens there concession   captree reopens there concession Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

captree reopens there concession
Page 1 of 1