ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mustangs 50th anniversary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

mustangs 50th anniversary Empty
PostSubject: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:55 pm

anyone interested in attending the mustangs 50th anniversary celebration for 2014... registration is open now. yes it is a year away but hotels are filling up fast. there are two locations holding the celebrations due to the expected high interest ,las vegas or charlotte N.C. all info can be found at mustang.org. this is the mustang club of America site.frank and I are going to charlotte. this is a 5 day celebration party with cruises, track time and yet to be announced extras. check it out .
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

STEVE , YOU TAKING THE STANG DOWN SOUTH TO NC ?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 pm

yes I am.........july 3rd this year to Ashville N.C. for an MCA show and again in 2014 for the 50th.
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:27 pm

THATS A HAUL . CAN I GO W/YOU SO I CAN KEEP THE MILEAGE OFF OF MINE ?? :lol!
..... IF YES I CALL SHOTGUN....
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 pm

sorry...teri and april are my co-pilots..........no reason why you cant join in the celabration in 2014.they r even having birthday cake cheers
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: mustang 50th celebration   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:36 pm

I might look into vegas if my wife can get off
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:35 pm

STEVE GOT ROOM IN THE TRUNK ??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mustangs 50th anniversary   mustangs 50th anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mustangs 50th anniversary
Page 1 of 1