ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD

Go down 
+5
dadnpony
On Edge
superbender
bluemustang57
black beauty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Empty
PostSubject: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 pm

This sunday is the mustang and ford show at Leviittown Ford Given by the Mustang and Shelby club of long island. There Smithtown show was excellent this show will probably draw a lot of nassau and queens cars as well as Suffolk There is going to be a ford merchandise truck at the show also.

There smithtown show filled up fast it would probably be best to arrive no later than 8am so you can get a spot up front dont forget they have a lot of cars also. At the smithtown show they had to turn cars away because of lack of space.How about these meeting times.

7am dunkin donuts on sunrise hwy suffolk group
730am tri count flea market levittown nassau and queens group hempstead turnpike

Im not sure what im doing yet so if the weather is so so you guys do what you feel is best as far as a decision on going. That day or before
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:13 pm

i'm in and I agree with phil...early start times for the cruise.lots of people know about this show and it will fill up fast.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 am

I'M up for a early start keep me posted,thanks
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 am

lets get a good attendance ...... and lets WEAR OUR CLUB TSHIRTS !!!!!!!!!!
hopefully the rain will hold off ....im looking foward to sunday.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 am

Hey I'll be making this one also cheers 
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:11 pm

dadnpony wrote:
Hey  I'll be making this one also cheers 

steve .... awesome ..... see you at the meet spot .... dunkin donuts.
kevin
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

Weather looking so-so sunday for show . Steve do a SUN-DANCE !
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RESundays show levittown   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:17 am

i will not be able to attend show this sunday family obligation see you all soon
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:31 pm

you dont want to miss all the fun.come on out and join the morning cruise with us
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Forecast is still looking bad, scattered storms...60% chance of rain.  MSCLI has a rain date already posted just in case. (Aug.4th)

MSCLI also posted...the Ford Merchandise Trailer is making an appearance.  Bring your wallets!

July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Cache_933084397
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm not going to this one, my wife had surgery on her right hand so I need to help her out around here. It's hard to do things with just one hand working for now. I'll catch up with you guys next time.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

first ....tjsgray..heres hoping for a speedy recovery for your wife..you will be missed. levittown is set to go for tomorrow if the weather co-operates which it seems like right now.....i will be at dunkin in bohemia at seven am ....come on out ..part of the proceeds and all the food sales go to wounded warrior charities... see you in the morning.from then we will meet up with the nassau crew.then head to the show.
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 pm

sounds good see you there at D.D. at 7am.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:45 pm

great day today and a nice turnout with the club......congrats to the winners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD   July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW  AT LEVITTOWN FORD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 28th MUSTANG AND SHELBY CLUB CARSHOW AT LEVITTOWN FORD
Page 1 of 1