ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucas Car Show

Go down 
+11
ReplayMan
dadnpony
bluemustang57
edcebu1978
BlackKnight
superbender
jschuman213
On Edge
shelbee7
black beauty
XtremeStang
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:44 am

Sunday, September 9th MSCLI / Lucas Ford 6th Annual All Ford Stampede We return to Lucas Ford in Southold, NY for our 6th annual show. The show will run from 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. with a rain date of September 16. Registration is $20. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies in a variety of classes plus Best In Show trophies. The first 100 cars registered will receive a T-shirt and goodie bag. Food will be available for purchase with proceeds to benefit ALS research. Lucas Ford is located on Horton's Lane in Southold, NY.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: RE Lucas Ford   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Count my son and i in for the show
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Count me in to great cruise and a good show every year.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm

yyyuuuuupppppp !!
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 pm

maybe this year they will have some extra large shirts
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

You mean XXl!!
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 pm

xxl for me too,i'm in,do we have to prereg
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:32 pm

How do we pre-register?
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Did everyone pre-register?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm

the mustang shelby club of l.i. runs the show.they run a cruise to the show with 2 meeting spots. usually rte 110 park n ride ,and lie exit 63 . at both spots we can regerster and get a dash plaque. they cruise together from one meet spot to the next then cruise to the show at lucas ford together.this is always a great cruise with new and classic mustang cruising together. always a great time. come on out and have a great day.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 am

exactly what steve said ...... cheers
we can register at exit 63.
hopefully this year we will remain as a group during the cruise.
i know its very tempting to open them up after exit 64 .... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:19 pm

I'm looking fwd to this,hopefully I'll be able to drive by then.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:25 am

Would have liked to join in, but already committed myself to the "Wheels for Warriors" cruise up in
Montgomery, NY. Another good cause ( fund raiser ) for the Wounded Warrior Project.
I'll try and catch the next one. Have a great day !
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 pm

dadnpony wrote:
Would have liked to join in, but already committed myself to the "Wheels for Warriors" cruise up in
Montgomery, NY. Another good cause ( fund raiser ) for the Wounded Warrior Project.
I'll try and catch the next one. Have a great day !

thanks for the reply ...... have a great time.
wounded warriors certainly is a great cause !!!
last year, there were alot of nice raffles.
be prepared for a long trip....as if you follow the caravan, there are alot of stops.
we met in suffolk, then in nassau, then in queens, then in westchester, then stopped at a rest stop then finally made it to the show. wheww ...
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:59 pm

To far, F-that.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, good thinking. At the distance the VW will start throw'n codes and giving problems. Better off staying home. Smile
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: I'm in..........   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Any place special @ exit 63?
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 pm

edcebu1978 wrote:
Any place special @ exit 63?

the park and ride on the north east side ....by mcdonalds.
see you soon randy.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

ReplayMan wrote:
Yeah, good thinking. At the distance the VW will start throw'n codes and giving problems. Better off staying home. Smile

young mike is a ball buster and hes young and juvenile.
he broke my chair and tried to blame louie.
i heard ever since he got new turbos and a tune .... he just wants to race everyone.
does he even pay his own insurance ??

lol!
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm

dont be a hater because i have more hair on my balls then you do on your eyebrows

"AAMNY does not condone any internet tough guys"

further conversation should be discussed in person.

Carry on!

Lucas Car Show G1338964568942672395

Last edited by GotSVT on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm just bustin'your balls to get you to go....whatever works.
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:08 pm

ReplayMan wrote:

Fudge brownies and i am in.. What a Face
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 pm

GotSVT wrote:
dont be a hater because i have more hair on my balls then you do on your eyebrows

"AAMNY does not condone any internet tough guys"

further conversation should be discussed in person.

Carry on!

Lucas Car Show G1338964568942672395

does that mean i have alot of hair on my eyebrows or you have lttle hair on your balls ?? Neutral

Last edited by On Edge on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

GotSVT wrote:
ReplayMan wrote:

Fudge brownies and i am in.. What a Face

kevin replay man did bring some awesome homemade fudge brownies and some cookies to stevens ford. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Car Show   Lucas Car Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas Car Show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next