ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Empty
PostSubject: April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford   April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 am

Ford will be hosting a 50th anniversary show at the unisphere at the worlds fair in queens on Thrusday April17th this being the unveiling of the first mustang in 1964.There will be activities throughout the day.I know a lot of you guys are working and some are not but I thought I would post this anyway in case you are interested. if you want to go let me know and I will register the club for you guys
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford   April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:44 am

I would go but I will be at charlotte race track enjoying 5 days of celebration with ford.  cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford   April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 pm

I'll be with Steve making sure he behaves himself afro 
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford   April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:29 am

Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford   April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 17th 50 year celebration given by ford
Page 1 of 1