ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holiday/open house celebration.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shelbee7

shelbee7

Holiday/open house celebration. Empty
PostSubject: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Sunday,Dec.9th,2012.Free-bike/car show,Food Entertainment.Bring the kiddles to meet Santa,9am-5pm .Joe"s Muscle Car Garage.41-John st.,Babylon N.Y.631-587-9700
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

i'm going to check this out.they have car storage, a hang out area and other things.worth a look now that winters here.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 pm

also i hear they are having free food, wbab radio station and other fun .
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

sounds good,have to come up with meeting place and time buy the end of the week(maybe Dunkin Donuts sunrise hwy,Bohemia.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:15 pm

that sounds good to me. cheers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:52 pm

going to the beach in the morning ,then maybe grill 454, then checking out this joes garage thing. whats everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Bring your rain coats.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:53 pm

aawwww.....i have faith in the sunday sun. sunny
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: sunday(th   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 am

Where will all be meeting for this weather permitting.Nassau guys the usual place or what post up a spot or just meet at Moes @8am
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:26 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
aawwww.....i have faith in the sunday sun. sunny

Guess your faith ran out today. lol!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:25 am

i had a great time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday/open house celebration.   Holiday/open house celebration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday/open house celebration.
Page 1 of 1