ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:48 pm

I got my car back and will be competing at Nassau Coliseum in a SCCA autocross event. Everyone from Real Speed coming down, Dan will also be driving my car and Rob will be there to fix anything...LOL. It's really a test and tune day to get the bugs out, but there will be a lot of other cars and people viewing.
Come down, it's free to watch. We'll be racing from 10a-4p.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 am

What time are you and crew getting there?
Will you be driving most of the day?

Glad your car is one  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:26 am

Not sure, I was at Belmore last night. Rob, Jeff, Mike "Super Snake" & Ralph said they were stopping by. I won't be driving all day. There's a AM session and a Afternoon session. Each is split into a Work & Drive heat.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey Kevin, what did you have done to the car now Question I guess Belmore has started up again, how is the turnout? Hope to get the car out again soon. Just waiting on my dad's car to get some work done. See you soon
Chris
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:00 pm

So you did a coyote swap. I had a feeling that was in your future. How are you liking it?  Can't wait to see it.
 Later,
  Chris
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:55 am

Chris, what's up? Sorry for the slow response. I didn't think of check this post afterwards. See you at AHRC Car show. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th   Tomorrow-Saturday  April 19th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow-Saturday April 19th
Page 1 of 1