ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 19th St.Patrick Car Show

Go down 
+2
irishpwr46
NASTNASO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Empty
PostSubject: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:38 pm

http://www.stpatricksmithtown.org/#CARSHOW

Show is in Smithtown on April 19th from 9-4. Not sure if anyone wants to attend. I can contact them to do a club show but just lets see who wants to go.

UPDATE 4-7-09

Okay I spoke with John today he said they have no problem making the arrangments for us to park together. We need to be there at nine to be parked on the pavement instead of the field. So here's the game plan:

Final Meeting Spot:

7:30 am
Paradise Diner
579 Veterans Hwy
Hauppauge, NY 11788 631-724-1778
(2.71 miles away from Show)

We will have breakfast and then leave to the show around 8:00 so we can get the good parking area.

Regional Directors Please talk to your guys and make the arrangements to get to the diner at 7:30 for breakfast or at least by 8:00 before we leave.
Nassau guys will have 35min drive city guys a little longer.

Attendees:
Ryan
Anthony
Artie
George
Ralph
Frank
Steve
Dimitri
Warren
Louie
Tony
Pete
Phil
Sal
Steve (Wildponies)

Last edited by NASTNASO on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 pm

i think i might go for this
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 am

I am going to this show. I went last year and its def a fun day..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Very Cool Steve I think a bunch of us have decided on going I'm gonna call them see what kind of arrangements I can get for the club.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:14 pm

A little late but you can count me in! I didnt start my spring cleaning.... maybe tommorow after I clean my Truck Working 6-9s.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Sounds good Louie.

Now apparently there was confusion which means no one read the first post on here LOL. I have made all the arrangements with the show coordinator for us to park on the PAVEMENT. I'm going to the show at 7:30 to block off our spots that morning so you guys can go to the diner and wait for everyone to arrive and head over at nine. I may leave after blocking the spots and come to the diner as well. I'm going friday night to walk the show with the coordinator and pick our spots and I might be able to mark them that night instead of going there in the morning. But anyway everyone can GO TO THE DINER AND LEAVE AT NINE TO COME TO THE SHOW. LOL

Regional Directors you know what you need to do and I'm sure you'll do it well. See you guys Sunday.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 pm

So far its only myself and warren. i am working on getting Liam to join us. the way i see it is we will leave queens around 6-630 and cruise to meet Tony and his crew
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:06 pm

What's Pete doing? He's gonna have to come out eventually LOL
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 pm

i messaged hima and i am waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Ok Steve ,Well as of today it will be Louie and I,Gene,Mike won't be ready and I will see if any of them want to tag along but I doubt it,so I'll keep you posted,try hard to get Liam involved,I'm trying to get my friend Rick with the cobra in on this.Oh Yea Tom will be cruising with us as well.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 pm

excellent. pete says hes going to try. im gonna take a ride out the lie one day this week to try and scope out a good meeting spot for all of us
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:23 am

NASTNASO wrote:
What's Pete doing? He's gonna have to come out eventually LOL

Funny guy here!!! LOL I just been real busy with work and havent really had time for the Mustang.

Like I told Steve I have already started to pack and we plan to move in that week of the 20th.. Sounds like I would be down, as long as theres a few decent days leading up to the show so it could be clean and so what presentable..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:27 am

I think you will have some nice days Pete so no more excuses. Lol I'm putting you on the list.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Weather should be fine Louie maybe a but chillier than today but still decent. Plus the clouds will make my unpolished black car look good.

Another thing is if you guys could let's try and wear the T-shirts to the show.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

For anyone who wants to meet with us louie and I we are going to meet at Seacrest diner off of glencove Road.Call me if you want to meet upmy Cell #347-512-4829
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Well all I can say is wow and what a way to start off a show season. We had an impressive 23 mustangs lined up and looking great. Too bad it was a charity show or some trophies would have definately been coming home. AAMNY welcomes all of our newest registered members and we look forward to seeing all of you as active members of our team and family. Mike your Super Snake is insane. Marcus your gt500 color combo is spot on, Bill that hood mural is killer and Frank the boss is gonna sound awesome with those long tubes. I'm sure I can speak for all of us that this will be an amazing season to come for the club.

Steve and the rest of Wildponies thanks for joining with us today was a great time and we look forward to many more see you guys in Greenport.
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

We had a great time and are def looking foward to having more events with you guys...AAM Are a 100% classy Mustang club and nothing but good things to say about you guys...
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
thats all i can say.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Was a good time definitely a great showing of some real ca=lassy cars was great seeing everyone and definitely look forward to our next meet,I just got a lil bored half way thru but caught up on a lil polishing and was OKThe weather was nice didn't realize but I got a lil sunburned first time.lol
SeeYa all soon peace TonyG(Gonzo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 19th St.Patrick Car Show   April 19th St.Patrick Car Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 19th St.Patrick Car Show
Page 1 of 1