ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mustang's gone... PICS UP

Go down 
+2
SVT281wKB
insanitarium89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Empty
PostSubject: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 am

I'm sure a lot of you know by now, two weeks ago (to the MOTHER FUCKING DAY) my car was sideswiped.

Well last night, at about 10:15 P.M., I was on my way home to Oceanside on a back street in East Rockaway. As I come up to the intersection of Centre Ave. and Oceanview Rd., a 19 year old woman (with a revoked license) runs a stop sign and hits my driver's side fender (I didn't have a stop sign). At the time, I was doing about 25 MPH with 2 of my sister's friends in the car, the radio was low and we all had our belts on. We got hit, spun, and slid up onto someone's lawn through a sign. There were 4 passengers in the other car, which was an SUV (a Hyundai I believe). One, a 15 year old male, from the other car, lost consciousness. All of us in my car were O.K. with minor injuries. One of the friends just bumped her nose, one bit her lip a little; I got hit the worst. The window shattered and sent a handful of glass into my left shoulder, the top part of my left ear ripped open (and there's a small piece missing) and my head spidered the windshield, somehow. I got 4 stitches above my ear.

The worst part, though. They totaled the car. My rear snapped in half when we hit the curb and we ended up going over the back passenger wheel, which broke clean off. The whole driver's side is slammed in. Dad says the one thing that kept me from breaking any bones was the strut tower brace. They happened to hit dead on where it was mounted.

It's being towed to Dad's shop and tomorrow we're going to look at it and get my stuff. I'll take pictures. After the insurance comes through, Dad's going to try and talk them into letting us part it out. We're planning on scrounging every single little bit of the car we can, using the insurance money on another Fox ( I'm praying on another 89' Hatch GT) and using all of my old parts on it.

It's kind of late, so I don't expect too many people to read this, but I just got back from the hospital and was letting everybody know what happened. I probably won't be around for a while. It's going to be rough for me, not having the car. I put my heart and soul into that thing.

Goodnight all.

Last edited by insanitarium89 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Was meant to be   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:32 am

Crying or Very sad Hey Stevie sorry to hear about your accident..Look man things happen in life that we have no control over.Don't let it get to you ,Maybe it happened for the best.No one was seriously injured and maybe you'll get something a lil better although your car was real nice.Just be thankfull you and yours are fine.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Sorry to hear Steve I'm sure your dad will have you back up and running in no time.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:23 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
Sorry to hear Steve I'm sure your dad will have you back up and running in no time.

I know Gene will have that thing or something even better for him up soon.
Again sorry to hear this, if there is anything I can do just let me know.
Chris
Back to top Go down
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Pictures:

The front bumper of the truck that hit us-
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0168

R.I.P. Oct. 2005-Nov. 2008
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0169
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0170
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0171
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0172
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0173
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0174
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0175
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0176

The wheel that snapped off with the drum when it hit the curb-
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0177

The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0178
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0179
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0180
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0181
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0182
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0183
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0184
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0185
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0186
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0187
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0188
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0189

My shoulder and ear-

The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0190
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0191
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0192
The Mustang's gone... PICS UP 100_0193
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:25 am

Hey Stevie sorry to hear what happen Glad your alright. If you guys need anything dont hesitate to ask. good luck see ya soon
Back to top Go down
1 EVIL FOX

1 EVIL FOX

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 pm

steve aslong that your ok we will find a new mustang and get u back on the road soon ill be looking for u and i talk to dad
Back to top Go down
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Found our probable car.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/938658879.html
My old motor and tranny are still good and we can get them switched over for around $800.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mustang's gone... PICS UP   The Mustang's gone... PICS UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mustang's gone... PICS UP
Page 1 of 1