ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a moment for Frank and Carmella

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Empty
PostSubject: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm

As some may know and others don't Frank and Carmella suffered two loses this past Saturday. Carmella's Mother and Franks Father passed. My deepest condolenses go out to them and I'm sure the rest of yours do to. Below is a schedule of times for the funeral homes they will be at. Frank and Carmella if there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask

Carmella's Mother
Boyd Funeral Home
448 W Main st. Babylon, NY
Tuesday 2-430 & 7-930

Frank's Father
Abbey Funeral Home
96 Commack Rd.
Commack, NY, 11725

Thur 2-4 & 7-9
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 am

My deepest heart felt condolences to Frank, Carmella and their families.
It’s always hard to lose someone dear to you. Peace
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Ryan count me in for a donation to be sent as flowers or fruit basket etc. to Franks and Carmella's home from club members.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Of course Louie. I have sent an arrangement of flowers from the Club to Frank and Carmella that will be delivered to their house tommorow. Any one who would like to donate is welcomed to.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 am

Guys from my family to yours sorry for your lost
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 am

My deepest heartfelt condolences to Frank and Carmela and I would like to donate something too so next time I see you I'll hand that over.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 am

NASTNASO wrote:
Of course Louie. I have sent an arrangement of flowers from the Club to Frank and Carmella that will be delivered to their house tommorow. Any one who would like to donate is welcomed to.

Good deal Ryan! I 'll catch up to you sooner than later. at least b4 you ship out to gods country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a moment for Frank and Carmella   Take a moment for Frank and Carmella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a moment for Frank and Carmella
Page 1 of 1