ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prayers for frank fazio

Go down 
+4
gt45aniv
CHUCKS GT
cervinistang05
bluemustang57
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

prayers for frank fazio Empty
PostSubject: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:47 pm

it is with sadness that I have to say our friend , frank Fazio lost his mother today, sunday. asking for prayers to be sent for him and his family. any arrangements I become of aware of I will post later.
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 am

Frank , so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom. God bless you and your family . Chris
Back to top Go down
CHUCKS GT

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Frank so sorry for your loss keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Frank so sorry for your loss .
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Frank,

Patty and I sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom.

Our payers are with you and your family.

Rob
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

just talked to frank...his mothers wake ( grayce Fazio ) will be one day.. Thursday..at the Commack abbey, 96 Commack rd. Commack N.Y. 11725. the phone number is 631-499-4422. visiting hours are 2 pm to 4 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm.church services will be on Friday morning. anyone needing more info may call me steve , or frank.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re repairs for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Our prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Peace be with you and your family Sad 
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Peace be with you and your family Sad 
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Frank I am truely sorry for your loss,you and your family are in my thoughts an prayers.
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:57 am

hope all is well Frank . how have you been ? hope to see you soon . chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayers for frank fazio   prayers for frank fazio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prayers for frank fazio
Page 1 of 1