ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !

Go down 
+7
Stang 5.0
ReplayMan
On Edge
slvrvnom
black beauty
bluemustang57
dadnpony
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dadnpony

dadnpony

Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 pm

I know most people on this site don't really know me very well. I do know we share the great intrest in our hobby and the Love for our famillies ! My wife Maria has just recently been diagnosised with stage 1 breast cancer. It appears that we caught it very early and the prognosis should be good. We are cautiously optimistic things will work out well. It's just when you here that word alone the fear and stress take a toll on you ! So If your a praying person thank you for your prayers and if your not, then thank you for your good thoughts. Sincerely Steve
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:11 pm

thoughts and prayers for you and your family.i hope for all good things for you and your wife.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE REQUESTING PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

My prayers are with you and your family Let us know if you need anything
Back to top Go down
slvrvnom

PostSubject: SAYING PRAYER FOR YOU.   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

ME AND MY ARE SAYING PRAYER FOR YOU BUT MOST INPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU SPEAK TO GOD HIMSELF. THIS IS WHEN HE LIKES TO HEAR FROM US MOST.SHOW HIM YOUR FAITH AND HE WILL DO AMAZING THINGS FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm

steve ..... thoughts and prayers for you, your wife and family.
i say this to all people that i know who are going through medically related times ...
listen openly; dont be afraid to ask questions; write down any questions you might have as you might forget them when you see your doctor; and never be afraid to get additional opinions and options.

warm regards, kevin
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Thank you all, for your Kind thoughts & Prayers. I will keep in touch with her progress !
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Steve, stay positive. Best of wishes and our prayers are with you.

Kevin
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Steve,

My family's prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong, positive and God Bless.

Rob
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm

prays,my mother had that.

Have to stay positive.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Wife is on the mend ! Been a rough month and a half. Just have to get past the treatment stage.
Thanks again for all the good wishes and prayers. Looking forward to a new spring !
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Good news. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:00 pm

awesome .... good to hear that your wife is doing better.
hope you bought her some flowers for valentines day Very Happy
looking foward to seeing you at some of our meets ....
if your up to it on sundays ... we also meet for breakfast.
if you need anything, please let us know.

warm regards, kevin
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 am

Prayers sent,glad she is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Happy to hear the news that your wife is doing better.

Stay strong, positive and God Bless.

Thanks,
Rob

Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 pm

sorry to hear about your wife steve . glad she is doing better . god bless your wife and your family , chris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

You'll get mine for sure,hope all works out for the best for you both!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !   Requesting Prayers & Good wishes ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting Prayers & Good wishes !
Page 1 of 1