ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new seat covers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: new seat covers   new seat covers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm

well i finally did it .i was able to get a good deal on seat coverswith blue suede inserts,blue stitching all around front and back seats.also blue stitched mustangs on the front seats.i dont have pictures but everyone will see them at orchard beach.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: Seats   new seat covers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Sounds good,who did the work. Orchard beach might be a wash GD it!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seat covers   new seat covers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

thanks.im really happy with them.sunline sunroofs did them.they are the company that did my glass roof.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seat covers   new seat covers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey Steve I know it's a far drive but try to make Bellmore tomorrow you know that old saying curiositykilled the cat but satisfaction BlaBlabla
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seat covers   new seat covers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 am

im out for fri. night.i got a poker /pizza party at my daughters.place. hopefully the rain will blow by early on sunday and we can still sneak in orchard beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new seat covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: new seat covers   new seat covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new seat covers
Page 1 of 1