ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show

Go down 
+3
trc98gt
Stang 5.0
USMC500
7 posters
AuthorMessage
USMC500

USMC500

April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Empty
PostSubject: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:03 am

Hey guys heres the deal its in Maspeth Queens 2 blocks from my house lets get a good showing it will be alittle change of pace rather then going to Captree. they will be having trophies we have to be there by 7:30am so we can park together no holding spots. lets get a good showing. Sorry guys it 20 bucks and goes toward St Marys Children Hospital. There will be raffles and trophies.

Directions from out east travel, west on LIE to exit 19 i believe, its a 3 exit. queens blvd is first then woodhaven and then Grand ave you take the last one Grand ave Go to the First traffic light make a left and the next light make another left and your first right on 69th place go 4 blocks down make another right on 59th Drive thats my street we will meet there at 7:15 my address is
69-17 59th Drive Maspeth NY 11378

1. Xman037
2. Warren aka Stumblelina
3. Rob 05mach
4. Bluemustang57
Maybe:

Louie
Irishpwr

Last edited by Xman037 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Tommy,

Count me in for the show - hopefully the weather will be nice and warm.

Thanks,
Rob
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 am

Xman037 wrote:
Hey guys heres the deal its in Maspeth Queens 2 blocks from my house lets get a good showing it will be alittle change of pace rather then going to Captree. they will be having trophies we have to be there by 7:30am so we can park together no holding spots. lets get a good showing.
Is there any cost to attend, or is it free?
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:25 pm

I'm might be there...want to see this BAD *** 500!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:11 am

ill be there with you also
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 am

I have a Christening attend, actually it's a 2 for 1 deal. My niece gave birth to fraternal twins, with a little help from science. No need for your congratulations, I didn’t give birth to them. Maybe if you want to say a prayer or two that would be okay. They are going to need it. So I will see you guys on the rebound. I don’t want to be a Donny Downer, but it looks like rain Sunday morning than okay for the afternoon. Don’t ask me who Donny is, it just sounds good with downer.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 am

tom ,is this a toys for tots car show?i think its listed in the wheels section of newsday that way.should we bring toys...................other than our cars!!
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:10 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
tom ,is this a toys for tots car show?i think its listed in the wheels section of newsday that way.should we bring toys...................other than our cars!!
Steve, I’m not sure what's this is all about. You can PM Tommy, this is his call. Maybe he can find out more B-4 Sunday. I think they would be happy with your $20.00 cash. There is no possible way I can attend on Sunday. I do have connections to Maspeth, it would have been nice to spend some time there. If this works out maybe we could put this on the agenda for next year. Let me know what happens. We as a club should be involved with as many charitable situations as possible. We all know our cars are nice, and I have as many trophies as I can stand. The judged shows we do should mean something, and should hold good memories when we leave there. I hope the other members feel the same way. We could make this our goal for the future, if everyone agrees to it.

Last edited by trc98gt on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey Gang,

I'll be no-showing on this one. I got enough sun-burn from St.Pats lol.

Represent!!
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 pm

will try and make it. however car still in shop so not able to enter in show.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Ok guys looking to be a great day tomorow just checked the weather no rain in the forcast high of 60 and partly sunny.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm

hey everyone,.........................another good car show.just got back and we represented great.the mustangs were lined up and looking good.there were 20 peoples choice trophys and we earned 5...wow....25 % went to our club.what else is there to say but it benefits toys for tots, and st.marys hospital, a worthy cause and the day was great.thanks to tommy for suggesting this show.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 am

Hey guys thanks for coming to Queens today it was an awesome day Congrats to all the winners
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Pictures from Maspeth Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Below are pictures from the Toys for Tots Car Show in Maspeth Queens.

Tommy, Thanks for inviting us to a great show with a great cause.

Terri and Steve, Thank you for helping with the pictures.

April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 087
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 088
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 097
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 096
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 094
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 090
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 085
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 075
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 074
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 073
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 072
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 071
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 070
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 069
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 068
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 067
April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show 066
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show   April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 18 Maspeth Queens Car Show
Page 1 of 1