ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sad News Unfortunatley

Go down 
+7
GotSVT
XtremeStang
gt45aniv
bluemustang57
superbender
shelbee7
black beauty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

Sad News Unfortunatley Empty
PostSubject: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi Guys, I just found out from Anthony and Stacey that Kevins dad passed away yesterday. There is know arrangement information at this time. Tommorow at brunch we would like to chip in so we can send flowers as a club and as friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kevin
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Just heard about the passing of your father Kevin I am so very sorry for you and your family and if there is anything I can do just call me and take care.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 am

Kevin sorry for your loss,you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 am

kevin , very sorry for your loss.thoughts and prayers to you and your family.call me if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: condolences   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Kevin,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Walt
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:21 am

Kevin sorry to hear about your father..my condolences goes out to you and family.
Back to top Go down
GotSVT

GotSVT

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:09 pm

sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:24 am

thank you guys for your kind and warm words ...
my dad was ill for awhile and my family is at peace now that he's at peace I love you
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

so sorry to hear about your Dad .
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Sorry to here about your dad Kevin. My thoughts and prayers will be with him and your Family also.
Steve.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sad News Unfortunatley   Sad News Unfortunatley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad News Unfortunatley
Page 1 of 1