ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YELWVNOM

YELWVNOM

how do i post a pic of my car next to my name. Empty
PostSubject: how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.   how do i post a pic of my car next to my name. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:21 am

let me know .would like to add my car to the site.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.   how do i post a pic of my car next to my name. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:34 pm

Ralph you are going to need to register with a site like Photobucket, all the photos you are seeing is a direct link to a Photobucket account or something similar. If the photo is deleted from Photobucket it will also be deleted as a posted photo on the forum, and will no longer exist . You are going to need to play around with Photobucket a little to become familiar with the functions, it's easy enough . If you need any help you can call me tonight. Tom
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.   how do i post a pic of my car next to my name. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 pm

Ralph just go to your member profile and click on avatar and then you can try to pull something right off of your computer pix.I did mine that way.and for a signature pic I use Imageshack they're the easiest to work with once you log on to image shack you can host most any pic off of your PC without as much hassle as the rest.
http://www.imageshack.us/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.   how do i post a pic of my car next to my name. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i post a pic of my car next to my name.
Page 1 of 1