ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Post has Moved

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

I’m sorry guys All American Muscle Cars of New York is already taken. I just Googled it and the Facebook page came up. You’ve got to think of something else.

Last edited by trc98gt on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:07 am

way to muck up a sales thread.
but in my opinion, we are and only will be a mustang club. we dont shun people for having different cars. take jerry for example. and what about members who have more than one car that they bring out like sal or mike. are they any less of members? no. as for the new camaro. good job fanboy. maybe now you can get a model for under your hood that will actually match your car
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am

I can fix it with a click of a button. That's way they call me Admin AKA the "God Father". This is the most action we had on this forum in about a year. Nunz you’a worry about it. Me’a got it under control.
Are you still the Regional Director of New York City?
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I would like to Voice an opinion on this subject if I can,This thing about changing the name is no big deal but the Muscle name is taken and or used to death why don't we just add a lil abbreviation to it like All American Mustangs & Co.comor lets just get some input on the subject and vote on the best add on,Simple. I mean we have a few really nice guys that have other style cars ie;Lou w/Challenger,Rob w/Camaro and last but not least Jerry w/Chevelle SS vert(Chris's Dad),Come on Guys we could never have enough good friends that we could afford to lose any,plus it's allways fun to whoop on a non Mustang.LOL! Later TonyG(Gonzo)
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 pm

05Mach1 wrote:
DELETED
WHY!Hey Rob you are still a part of our group.Don't give up on us we'll sort it out...
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

regional director of me tom and warren
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:13 am

irishpwr46 wrote:
regional director of me tom and warren
I’m not even the President or the Vice-President, how can you be a regional director? It smells kind of fishy. Maybe I should call an Oceanologist to investigate? They know fishy when they smell it.

That reminds me of the old joke.

A blind man was walking down the Street one morning; the air was crystal clear. He turned down a street that went through the fish Market. He got go the fish market and stopped walking. He took a big sniff and said "Good Morning Ladies"
That was bad, right?
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

leftygt281 wrote:
05Mach1 wrote:
DELETED
WHY!Hey Rob you are still a part of our group.Don't give up on us we'll sort it out...

hey....i wanna see what rob wrote.
why was it deleted ???
tom...i understand you are "admin" or "godfather' as you want to call yourself...
but whats with the unneccesary censorship !!
i kinda think thats BS'ish.
like there was a thread called "whores for sale"..why changed it to Horses.
there might be some inappropriate language or photos, but its a car forum. who cares.
i bet you are going to say that "outside people" can view it and its a bad appearance.

Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:12 pm

he was selling some parts is all. it was a for sale thread that got all mucked up with club bullshat
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

irishpwr46 wrote:
he was selling some parts is all. it was a for sale thread that got all mucked up with club bullshat

ohhh....i thought it was something else because gonzo wrote " why ??....dont give up on us etc.."
then i apologize to tom..i just sometimes dont agree with censorship.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:21 am

Rob deleted it, not me. I just cleaned it up and moved it. Like Steve said all he wanted to do is sell his car parts.

Last edited by trc98gt on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:57 am

On Edge wrote:
leftygt281 wrote:
05Mach1 wrote:
DELETED

hey....i wanna see what rob wrote.
why was it deleted ???
tom...i understand you are "admin" or "godfather' as you want to call yourself...
but whats with the unneccesary censorship !!
i kinda think thats BS'ish.
like there was a thread called "whores for sale"..why changed it to Horses.
there might be some inappropriate language or photos, but its a car forum. who cares.
i bet you are going to say that "outside people" can view it and its a bad appearance.

Kevin There is no need for any kind of inappropriate language on this forum. It’s just as easy to have self-discipline and restrain yourself, then to write something that may offend someone. Once you let one thing go, that opens the door for others to be offensive. You might just as will go over to that other Mustang forum. They don’t have a problem being distasteful there. I feel we need to set a higher standard for the rest, not bring ourselves down to their level. That’s why I changed whores to horses. If it was true censorship I would have deleted the entire post, but I didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Post has Moved Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Post has Moved   The Post has Moved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Post has Moved
Page 1 of 1